Friday, November 19, 2004

The Power of Nudnik

Yesterday's Nudnik post "'Cuff Kofi" was clearly read over in Manhattan. Sounds like the wolves have turned on their own.

UN staff ready historic no-confidence vote in Annan


"Kofi Annan is surrounded by corruption, a gang of criminals responsible for some of the worst things that happened to mankind in the 20th century," said one angry staffer.

Not sure what would make me happier... civil war in the territories or exposed corruption within the UN.

"The evidence before the court is incontrovertible. There’s no need for the jury to retire. In all my years of judging I have never heard before, of someone more deserving of the full penalty of law. The way you made them suffer, your exquisite wife and mother, fills me with the urge to defecate. Since... my friend... you have revealed your deepest fear. I sentence you to be exposed before your peers."

No comments: