Wednesday, November 17, 2004

GE... we bring good things to slime.

There are those that will engage in a hunger strike or burn themselves in front of the White House to make a point. Me? I like to eat and burning myself seems a little whacky. My way is to try to hit 'em where it hurts. So here is the story (and I’m sticking with it). The Elder's kitchen is in dire need of a revamp and we're taking a look at some fridges, maybe an oven upgrade. Dishwasher? Not pretty.

As of yesterday, all GE appliances have been removed from consideration. General Electric, in regards to their ownership of NBC, should take full responsibility for their part in the latest faux scandal from Iraq. NBC's handling of the event, as well as their immediate hand over of the film to the Frank Jazappa network makes this elder hopping mad.

One recommended form of protest could be to purchase the elder a nice new Viking meat locker system for his birthday. So nice yet out of this elder's price range. So who’s with me? Ok... so I protest alone.

No comments: