Thursday, December 30, 2004

Year ending top 5 list

So yeah... maybe just an ill-disguised effort to induce a little reader participation but here goes. It is the end of the year and there have been plenty of great interviews, debates and exchanges. Without really thinking about it too much, here are my top 5.

#5. Teresa Heinz Kerry to Colin McNickle...

"You said something I didnt say. Now Shove it!"
#4. Sean Hannity to Ted Rall...

"You are thoughtless, mean and hateful."

#3. Joe Nameth's Drunken exchange with Suzy Kolber...
"I want to kiss you."

#2. O'Reilly vs. Paul Krugman on Russert...

O’Reilly: You are in with the most vile form of defamation in this country. You are pandering to it. And I resent it, sir.

Krugman: We resent you, too.

O’Reilly: Yeah, I know you do. And you know what you’ll do about the
resentment? You’ll lie about me and attack me personally. That’s what you’ll do.

#1. Pat Buchanan on Da Ali G show... Just too good to even quote from. If you have never seen it, you missed out. At one point he has Buchanan saying BLT instead of WMD. If you have Comcast on demand it is episode #8 or 9. A must see... trust me.

Ok... so this is the part where you chime in with your list.


No comments: